- 2013 Alignment Survey
- Sales and Marketing tips
- Sales and Marketing webinars
- Sales and marketing papers
- Sales and Marketing Plan
- Sales Funnel Calculator
- The Leaky Funnel
- Other books we love
- North America – East Coast
- North America – West Coast
- North America – Central
- North America – Canada
- Australia – NSW
- Australia - QLD
- Australia – VIC
- Europe - UK
- Europe – West
Small Business Marketing - Funnel Coach
It's hard on your own. You know all about your business, your customers and your competitors. You don't have a large and complex team who need to plan together - it's all up to you. But you don't have lots of time.
Funnel Coach™ consists of 13 weeks of (almost) weekly sessions – 10 in all – in which you’ll build a disarmingly-simple, highly actionable plan for growth. You’ll work hard, learn a lot, and emerge with actionable clarity.
A typical Funnel Coaching session includes the following:
- We review your ‘homework’ (data or decisions you’ve prepared between sessions);
- We discuss and debate options, then reach a decision;
- We introduce the next decision framework, and the implications for your business are discussed; and
- We explain your next round of ‘homework’ and provide the necessary tools to help you think about the issue and collect data needed for the next decision.
After each session, we send an email confirming the decisions reached, re-explain the ‘homework’, and update the strategy and plan to that point.
Documentation and follow up time for the above emails and meeting scheduling are not charged; nor are brief phone calls to provide clarity when required.
Sessions are held in our boardroom at a mutually convenient time to ensure we are only charging for value-adding time (and not travel) and avoiding expenses that would be charged. We'll also happily conduct Funnel Coach via WebEx if you're located interstate. And, at any point you can discontinue or defer your Funnel Coaching sessions.
Funnel Coach delivers:
- Blisteringly clarity around your strategy;
- Fresh insight from our experience with over 200 Sales and Marketing planning projects;
- One-on-one support as you develop the strategic direction of your business; and
- A highly actionable Sales and Marketing plan to prosecute your strategy.
Drop us a line and tell us a bit about your business.