- 2013 Alignment Survey
- Sales and Marketing tips
- Sales and Marketing webinars
- Sales and marketing papers
- Sales and Marketing Plan
- Sales Funnel Calculator
- The Leaky Funnel
- Other books we love
- North America – East Coast
- North America – West Coast
- North America – Central
- North America – Canada
- Australia – NSW
- Australia - QLD
- Australia – VIC
- Europe - UK
- Europe – West
Seeking graduate marketer / writer ready for business
Got a way with words and a passion for B2B marketing? Finished uni, and ready to enter the business world?
MathMarketing is a sales and marketing consultancy that has served many leading and aspiring companies in Australia, Asia, North America and Europe.
Clients include AAPT, Australia Post, AXA, CA, Canon, Cisco, Colonial, Ernst & Young, GE, IBM, NEC, Nokia, Optus, SAP, Sony, Trend Micro, Telstra, Vodafone, and World Vision.
These businesses were all wrestling a common problem; their sales and marketing engine was underperforming. MathMarketing turns this around by developing a clear plan for growth, bringing the right people together, and ensuring those people have the right skills.
MathMarketing’s proven B2B sales and marketing methodology, Funnel Logic, has underpinned the plans, and skills, of some of the world’s largest and most-recognised organisations. We also help smaller, aspiring businesses to grow.
The business has substantially bucked the downturn and has a strong team of 40 consultants in the US, UK, Europe and Asia. We are now gearing up for rapid expansion.
As we continue to build more plans, and train more marketers, we’re more often being asked to stick around to execute, and that’s where you come in…
The upturn in the economy has increased the number of companies ready to invest in rapid growth.
You will be trained and mentored by Australia’s leading B2B marketers, groomed into a marketing communications champion, and provided with skills and experience that most in marketing with 10 years experience still only dream about.
You’ll use your brilliant writing skills to develop content for MathMarketing, and for our clients – who happen to be some of the world’s best companies.
It’s a fast-track to marketing communications success.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are considering this role as a stepping stone to a career in music journalism, fashion writing, or just a way to make some money until you finish your first novel, you need not apply. If, however, you’re a grad who is genuinely excited about kicking off your marketing communications career in a fast-paced, corporate environment where you can use your writing skills to help businesses to grow, you’ll love this role.
- Develop new written content (eg. white papers, case studies, collateral, PR etc)
- Write, develop and improve campaign elements (eg. website copy, direct mail, eDM, presentations etc)
- Liaise with third-party suppliers (eg. designers, web developers) to deliver a complete outcome to our clients
Although as a small team we are all expected to ‘chip in’ and help each other, each person bears some specific responsibilities to support their colleagues:
- Assist channel and delivery
- Assist product development
Key skills and attributes
- Great results in relevant undergraduate studies (eg. Professional Writing & Editing, Communications, Journalism) from a well-recognised University. Additional studies in Marketing a plus
- Copywriting for different mediums and audiences
- Excellent diary management, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability, and desire, to learn quickly
- An understanding of the role of communications in marketing - we’ll teach you lots, but you need to evidence an existing understanding
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, corporate office
If you are ready to work hard to take the fast-track immediately, and want to skip a few steps over the next three years, this will provide a rare opportunity for accelerated career growth.
Marketing Services Manager
(03) 9006 4999
Marketing Services Manager
(03) 9006 4999