- Our complete solution set
- Our Methodology
- Funnel Camp - Sales & Marketing Planning
- Funnel Coach - for smaller businesses
- Post-planning support
- Marketing Services
- Funnel Academy - B2B marketing training
- Sales Training
- The Leaky Funnel
- Business speaker
- Train the Trainer
- 2013 Alignment Survey
- Sales and Marketing tips
- Sales and Marketing webinars
- Sales and marketing papers
- Sales and Marketing Plan
- Sales Funnel Calculator
- The Leaky Funnel
- Other books we love
- North America – East Coast
- North America – West Coast
- North America – Central
- North America – Canada
- Australia – NSW
- Australia - QLD
- Australia – VIC
- Europe - UK
- Europe – West
2011 Miller Heiman Sales Summit
The annual Miller Heiman Sales Performance Summit will be held on the 23rd of June, in Walsh Bay, Sydney.
The annual Miller Heiman Sales Performance Summit is for sales leaders who are committed to improving their organisation's ability to consistently find, win, and keep profitable business. The event is an opportunity to hear best practices, case studies, and key insights to help you fully leverage the role of Miller Heiman sales methodologies in the ongoing improvement and success of your sales organisation.
Miller Heiman is an organisation admired around the world as the leader in the area of sales performance, which is why MathMarketing chose to partner with Miller Heiman to equip organisations with the skills they need in the area of complex sales engagements.
Director of MathMarketing, Brett Bonser and certified Master Sales trainer with the Miller Heiman organisation, will attend the 2011 summit and engage with participants on the importance of sales process, as one critical element of building an effective marketing and sales engine.
The event will provide sales leaders with opportunity to engage with industry peers to hear best practices, case studies, and key insights to fully leverage the role of Miller Heiman sales methodologies.
President and Chief Executive Officer of Miller Heiman, Sam Reese, will be presenting on the key sales activities that continue to drive growth in 2011.
Key speakers and topics include:
- Paul Freeman: Head of Capability nab Business Banking of National Australia Bank will present ‘Transformation Time.’
- Bill Lang: Principle of The Human Performance Company and Executive Chair of Miller Heiman Asia-Pacific will present ‘Leveraging Neuroscience for Rapid Skill Building.’
- Mark Purbrick: Managing Director of Peoplogica will present ‘Recruiting and Retaining Sales Talent.’
- Sharon Williams: Chief Executive Officer of Taurus Marketing will present ‘Social Media: A New Age for Change.’
Presentation topics and schedule are outlined in the summit agenda.
Limited places are available, so please register to secure your spot.
Event: 2011 Miller Heiman Sales Summit
Date: 23 June, 2011
Time Registration: 8:30 – 9:00 am
Finish time: 5:30pm
Venue: Waters Edge, Ground Floor, Pier 1, 11 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay NSW, 2000.
Registration Fee: AU$275.00 (inc.GST) per person, which includes refreshments, lunch and all delegate materials.