- 2013 Alignment Survey
- Sales and Marketing tips
- Sales and Marketing webinars
- Sales and marketing papers
- Sales and Marketing Plan
- Sales Funnel Calculator
- The Leaky Funnel
- Other books we love
- North America – East Coast
- North America – West Coast
- North America – Central
- North America – Canada
- Australia – NSW
- Australia - QLD
- Australia – VIC
- Europe - UK
- Europe – West
Funnel Academy: How to Set Strategy for Business Markets
2-day course to learn how to set strategy
Next Session: Wed 11th and Thu 12th September 2013, Melbourne
For more information, please contact us.
Many marketing professionals have big goals, but just don’t get a voice when it matters. How to Set Strategy for Business Markets outlines how to get a seat at the strategy table; and earn the right to stay there.
- How to set, and guide, the overall strategy for the whole business. You need it to accelerate quickly from its current position, leave its competition for dead and be strong enough to last the distance.
- How to set the go-to-market strategy for your products and services. This includes deciding how much effort to give each (and which to get rid of), how to balance your portfolio and how to alter your strategy when the market changes.
- How to select and evolve your product, pricing, segmentation, channel and tactics; because what’s a great strategy one year can be a dud the next.
- How to translate your strategy into a clear plan, and then into action; because you need to drive your killer strategy home with an execution to match.