- Our complete solution set
- Our Methodology
- Funnel Camp - Sales & Marketing Planning
- Funnel Coach - for smaller businesses
- Post-planning support
- Marketing Services
- Funnel Academy - B2B marketing training
- Sales Training
- The Leaky Funnel
- Business speaker
- Train the Trainer
- 2013 Alignment Survey
- Sales and Marketing tips
- Sales and Marketing webinars
- Sales and marketing papers
- Sales and Marketing Plan
- Sales Funnel Calculator
- The Leaky Funnel
- Other books we love
- North America – East Coast
- North America – West Coast
- North America – Central
- North America – Canada
- Australia – NSW
- Australia - QLD
- Australia – VIC
- Europe - UK
- Europe – West
Funnel Academy: How to Size the Funnel and Measure Progress
2-day course to learn how to dimension your funnel
Next Session: Wed 19th & Thu 20th March 2014, Melbourne
For more information, contact us.
The size of your sales funnel matters. How to Size the Funnel and Measure Progress outlines why, and how to get it right.
- How to determine how big the market needs to be for you to meet your revenue objectives. Armed with this new insight, you’ll decide whether to focus more narrowly, persevere with your current market or choose new markets to add.
- What the most critical levers are for your funnel: volume, size and velocity, and what effect each of these has on your success.
- How to build a model funnel with three different rates of effectiveness using starting measures drawn from other markets. You’ll then adjust this model using your own data (or assumptions) to understand the effect of each.
- How, and where, to get reliable data to build your funnel model.
- How to resolve the disconnects between what you want to achieve and what your model tells you is likely; in order to build a realistic picture of your future funnels.
- How to measure actual progress so that you can know what you need to change, to keep on track, as you execute your funnel plans.