- 2013 Alignment Survey
- Sales and Marketing tips
- Sales and Marketing webinars
- Sales and marketing papers
- Sales and Marketing Plan
- Sales Funnel Calculator
- The Leaky Funnel
- Other books we love
- North America – East Coast
- North America – West Coast
- North America – Central
- North America – Canada
- Australia – NSW
- Australia - QLD
- Australia – VIC
- Europe - UK
- Europe – West
Funnel Academy: How to Select Tactics that Progress Buyers
2-day course to learn best practice on key B2B tactics
Next Session: Wed 20 & Thu 21st November 2013, Melbourne
For more information, contact us.
A great strategy means nothing if it isn’t executed well. So tactics matter; but they need to be deliberately aligned to the strategy, and executed with rhythm. Learn how to translate your strategy into a series of actionable tactics to execute and evolve.
- How to select the best tactics for each stage of your buyer’s journey, and how to build and execute them with precision. Although you’ll be introduced to a whole range of tactics, emphasis will be upon those that are proven to be the most powerful in business markets. You need to select tactics that work, drop those that don’t and execute them properly (over and over).
- Tactics, including list management, direct mail, electronic DM, whitepapers, surveys, events, webinars, search engine marketing (ads) and search engine optimisation.
- How to achieve momentum, so that each contact with your buyer builds on the last, and how to do it without breaking your business (or the bank).
- How to get the rest of the team on board. Your staff, bosses, peers from Marketing and colleagues from other departments; you need them all behind you.