- Our complete solution set
- Our Methodology
- Funnel Camp - Sales & Marketing Planning
- Funnel Coach - for smaller businesses
- Post-planning support
- Marketing Services
- Funnel Academy - B2B marketing training
- Sales Training
- The Leaky Funnel
- Business speaker
- Train the Trainer
- 2013 Alignment Survey
- Sales and Marketing tips
- Sales and Marketing webinars
- Sales and marketing papers
- Sales and Marketing Plan
- Sales Funnel Calculator
- The Leaky Funnel
- Other books we love
- North America – East Coast
- North America – West Coast
- North America – Central
- North America – Canada
- Australia – NSW
- Australia - QLD
- Australia – VIC
- Europe - UK
- Europe – West
B2B Marketing Solutions
Our experience with hundreds of growth projects has taught us that growth comes from clear plans executed by skilled people. This calls for a proven sales and marketing planning process.
MathMarketing's sales and marketing planning process will help you build a blisteringly clear sales and marketing plan, that aligns key stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations. To ensure your plan's precise execution, we then increase your team's skills with proven marketing training and sales training. We can also help you to grow a great Marketing Manager with active mentoring and execution support.
It all begins with the plan. Funnel Camp is a 3-day Sales & Marketing planning workshop. You'll get:
- Blistering clarity around your strategy;
- Fresh insight from our experience with over 250 sales and marketing planning projects;
- A highly-actionable sales and marketing plan to prosecute your strategy; and
- Your team committed to your plan, and its execution. More Sales & Marketing planning.
Then we skill your marketers with a purpose-built B2B marketing training program that:
- Hones the skills of B2B marketers to help them deliver results for their businesses via a proven marketing process;
- Offers a combination of classroom-style teaching, team workshops, and peer networking; and
- Has helped hundreds of marketers throughout Asia Pacific, North America and Europe. More Marketing training.
- We also offer the world's most proven Sales training.
Finally, we ensure constant focus and rapid execution of your Sales & Marketing plan, with:
- A full-time Marketing Manager – recruited, trained and mentored by MathMarketing, using Funnel Logic;
- Marketing Services – your very own outsourced Marketing department; or
- An external Execution Manager – to keep you on track, and hold your team accountable to the things that matter. More Sales & Marketing planning execution.
Small Business Marketing requires a different focus. In 10 one-on-one sessions of business coaching, we:
- Provide blistering clarity as you develop the strategic direction of your business;
- Offer fresh insight from our experience with over 200 Sales and Marketing planning projects; and
- Assist you in creating your own highly-actionable plan for growth. More Small Business Marketing.
We can also help you to engage the whole company with a Sales & Marketing Business Speaker.
Hugh Macfarlane, founder of MathMarketing, who:
- Is an experienced and entertaining public speaker;
- Speaks on a range of sales and marketing topics, including how businesses buy, and aligning Sales and Marketing
- Has delivered over 60 conference addresses, seminars, and keynote presentations on these topics to thousands of people since 1996. More Sales & Marketing Business Speaker.
To maintain focus over an extended period, and to help you engage partners and suppliers, we offer Sales and Marketing tips. Funnel Vision is a series of 30 sharp, punchy articles, that:
- Offer actionable sales and marketing tips for better funnel management;
- Cover topics including Strategy, Buyer’s Journey, Sizing the Funnel, Progression Tactics and Measurement;
- Are easily digestible and delivered by email or RSS;
- Are free for visitors to this website; and
- Can also be licensed for publication to private lists. More Sales & Marketing Tips.
To subscribe to Funnel Vision, please enter your details below. We respect your privacy, never share your details, and it's easy to unsubscribe at any time.