- 2013 Alignment Survey
- Sales and Marketing tips
- Sales and Marketing webinars
- Sales and marketing papers
- Sales and Marketing Plan
- Sales Funnel Calculator
- The Leaky Funnel
- Other books we love
- North America – East Coast
- North America – West Coast
- North America – Central
- North America – Canada
- Australia – NSW
- Australia - QLD
- Australia – VIC
- Europe - UK
- Europe – West
B2B Marketing Planning - Funnel Camp
Many businesses lack a clear plan for growth; Sales and Marketing struggle with plans that are not sufficiently actionable, not aligned to the strategy, not followed, or simply non-existent. Marketing and Sales planning is difficult.
Funnel Camp™ aligns your sales and marketing leaders around a single plan; blisteringly clear and highly actionable; so the confusion that arises from separate marketing plans and sales plans is eliminated. Because they are busy and hard to get together, Funnel Camp centres around an intensive, 3-day workshop, with preparation before and a comprehensive plan for growth delivered to you afterwards.
The facilitated planning program specifically addresses the most common sales and marketing management issues in business today, and delivers you a highly-actionable sales and marketing plan to prosecute your strategy.
Strategy to plan in 3 days
To get things clear before the Funnel Camp, we:
- Distil your objectives and strategy;
- Capture key metrics about your sales funnel; and
- Introduce the sales and marketing planning system to your team via The Leaky Funnel™ (our easy-to-read business novel).
To translate your strategy into a clear plan, we then:
- Bring key members of your team together for a three-day, sales and marketing planning workshop;
- Model your sales and marketing funnel for the life of the plan;
- Predict gaps in revenue, market size, effectiveness or sales/marketing resources for every stage of the plan;
- Help you select optimum tactics for the execution of your sales and marketing plan; and
- Set granular objectives for every tactic; for each stage of the plan.
And to help you translate this into action, we:
- Document your sales and marketing plan as a Funnel Plan - a one page, blisteringly-clear, highly-actionable plan for growth;
- Identify all actions necessary to prepare for the execution of your plan; and
- Dispassionately review your sales and marketing plan, before it is rolled out to your team.
We can help you keep on track after Funnel Camp too:
- Project manage your implementation;
- Review progress with members of your team every quarter; and
- Adjust your sales and marketing plan as required.
Funnel Camp delivers a clear and agreed sales and marketing plan in just three days.
To select your nearest Funnel Coach, please see the 'Contact' tab at the top of your screen.